From Concept to Molding & Assembly
PDI Molding started in 1977 in the short-run prototype R&D business. Over the years we’ve harnessed our expertise to evolve into your complete injection molding resource center.
We’ve got all of the tools needed to take your companies’ project from initial concept to final molding and assembly.
- Two locations with a total of 55,000 square feet
- 21 molding machines with a 35-Ton to 385-Ton capacity
- ISO Certified with a fully documented Quality System
- The latest in innovative technology, including robotic sprue pickers, automated conveyors and CMM equipment
- A central tracking system for order entries, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), inventory control, scheduling and shipping
- Advanced product quality planning (APQP) – we closely adhere to this framework of procedures and techniques
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) to meet your specific requirements
We are a manufacturer of injection molds, plastic parts, and components for a wide variety of applications. With PDI Molding as your plastic injection molding company, you will always meet your supply requirements.