(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Plastic Design International uses a high-press tonnage injection molding systems, which are capable of molding parts up to 12″ by 12″ and puts out up to 385 tons of force. This equipment can work with most conventional plastics and polymers, including ABS, nylon, polyurethane, polypropylene, acrylics, HTPE/LDPE, polystyrene, and others. Shots of 10 grams to 676 grams of PS are possible, with a maximum of 16 cavities per mold.
Plastic Design International runs a comprehensive job shop that can also provide machining, mold-making, stamping, welding, assembly, and testing services. By centralizing many common engineering services, they can perform all the fabrication and refining work necessary to make any manner of plastic and composite products.
All fabrication facilities are ISO 9001:2008, QS, RoHS, WEEE, IPC 1752, and ITAR compliant. Plastic Design International welcomes any size of order, from singular to high volume. Lead times vary on order; additional rush services are available. To learn more about the custom plastic injection molding services on offer from Plastic Design International, see the table below and contact them today.
- Injection Molding of Glass Filled Filter Component for the Automotive Industry
- Injection Molding of Thermoplastic Antenna for the Communications Industry
- Over-Molding Handheld Antenna for the Defense Industry
- Injection Molding of Pump Housing using Carbon & Glass Reinforced Polyamide
- Plastic Injection Molded Inner Chamber