(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Plastic Design International, Inc. started in 1977 in the short-run prototype R&D business. Over the years we’ve harnessed our expertise to evolve into your complete injection molding resource center.
We’ve got all of the tools needed to take your companies’ project from initial concept to final molding and assembly.
- Two locations with a total of 55,000 square feet.
- 21 molding machines with a 35 Ton to 385 Ton capacity.
- ISO Certified with a fully documented Quality System.
- The latest in innovative technology, including robotic sprue pickers, automated conveyors and CMM equipment.
- A central tracking system for order entries, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), inventory control, scheduling and shipping.
With PDI as your plastic injection molding company, you will always meet your supply requirements.
We are a manufacturer of injection molds, plastic parts, and components for a wide variety of applications.
MOLD MAKER- PDI is looking for an experienced mold maker or tool maker with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Duties will include manufacturing new mold components for engineering changes, repairs of existing tools and creating and building fixtures to support production. You must be able to operate all types of standard manual tool room equipment and be able to hold close tolerances when needed. Prototrack CNC, Sinker E.D.M and a moderate level of computer proficiency are a plus, but not required. If you have experience in the world of tool making, no matter what discipline, we would like to talk to you.
If you are interested in this position please contact Suzette at 860-632-2001 ext. 318 or e-mail her at email@example.com.